About Me

My photo
I've been cross stitching since I was a little girl, as both of my Grandmother's were passionate about it! I originally had this blog to enter some card making challenges and now intend to use it to keep track of my cross stitching stash and finishes.....

Wednesday 11 February 2015

My first SAL!

Okay, sorting out my finishes page is taking me longer to do than I thought.  I just haven't found the time yet - but I will.... soon!!!

But I am just about to join my first SAL.  I am so looking forward to it!!  It is being run by Alyssa at Brownie's Chair and I've just come across her blog and the SAL she is hosting is all about a low-stress, flower of the month SAL - which sounds perfect for me!!  I have a little work to do, though, to try and catch up with January's flower - carnation - but I'll start with February and see how I get on!

 It'll give me a break from Santa's Journey anyhow and I might be able to turn it into a Mother's Day card for my Grandmother. (In England, Mothering Sunday is on the 15th March this year.) and will help me with my other goals, if I can make them into cards, so win, win!!!!

 Off to see if I'm any good at setting up links....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elle
    Welcom to the flower sal :)
    I am participating all so for the first time in a sal.
    I saw your projects your working on.
    They are beautiful especially the lanartes and thea gouverneur ( i am dutch so of course i love them the most :) )
    I look forward to see your updates from the flowers and your other wips
    If you want to know more about me just take a peeck at my blog :)
    http://dyndns.xs4all.nl/kezelingstitches/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the SAL, we're glad to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete