About Me

My photo
I've been cross stitching since I was a little girl, as both of my Grandmother's were passionate about it! I originally had this blog to enter some card making challenges and now intend to use it to keep track of my cross stitching stash and finishes.....

Wednesday 25 March 2015

A few Easter smalls

I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by and Easter is just around the corner! And I'm so not ready!!!!

It's a good job I had stitched those three Easter cards earlier on in the year, because that is all I've done. Nothing else prepared....  So this week, I thought I'd better get stitching and this is what I've managed so far:-


All I have to do now is make them into ornaments (which I've never done before) and at least I'll have a few gifts to give out.  I would have liked to have kept one for myself but I guess I'll have to do a restitch for that as I'll have completely run out of time to get them in the post.  Oh well, there's always next year and I'm sure they would like an Easter Egg just as much....

Happy stitching
x

No comments:

Post a Comment