About Me

My photo
I've been cross stitching since I was a little girl, as both of my Grandmother's were passionate about it! I originally had this blog to enter some card making challenges and now intend to use it to keep track of my cross stitching stash and finishes.....

Saturday 28 March 2015

Santa's Journey update

Just a quick post, to prove that I have not forgotten about Santa's journey and to show that it has received a little love recently.  Okay, it's only a little bit of love but Easter stitching has got in the way and I have been busy the last few days trying to finish my daffodils for the flower of the month SAL (more on that after the weekend).  Anyway Santa's Journey has gone from this:

to this:-


(Sorry about the wrinkled aida.  I really should iron it before taking the photos!!!!!)

More sky has appeared and you can probably just make out a yellow blob appearing!  That's where I am now!   I've got bored of the sky (as I knew I would...) and have started back on the buildings.  Hopefully this will become the yellow church in time.  Until then it's back to daffodils!  Have a lovely stitchy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment